Many colors to choose from!
Designed in 1968, the Panton chair, named after its designer, Verner Panton, has become one of the most iconic pieces of 20th century furniture. Panton, a student of Arne Jacobsen, and a colleague of many of the era's most acclaimed designers, Verner Panton was deep-rooted in his pop influence, as was the famous Panton chair, which featured a polypropylene structure consisting of sleek fluid curves.
This version consists of a single piece of strong, flexible polypropylene with integral color that will not fade over time. As striking as modern sculpture, this classic piece is appropriately durable and easy to clean in cafes or restaurants, and is comfortable enough to use as an occasional chair in an office or residence.
This high quality reproduction is virtually identical to the original.
* Created by Verner Panton in 1968
* Made of tough ABS construction
* One continuous piece of material
* It can stack up to 4 high
* High quality reproduction is virtually identical to the original
* Contemporary design, ergonomic shape and extremely comfortable to sit in
* Is available in Black, White, Green, Orange and Red.
19"W x 21"D x 33"H: 17"SH